Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Things Kids Say

July 2004

We went to the Wild Animal Park in San Diego. Interesting the stuff a guy can learn at such a place. Did you know that the difference between the Ape family and Monkey family is that monkeys have tails? It’s true.

Equipped with this knowledge I asked my three year old son, “Do you have a tail?”

“No. I have a butt,” he responded.

So true, thought this proud daddy.


December 2006

Every parent wants to believe that their little girls are perfect little ladies. Well, that desired imagery does not emerge unscathed here.

My girl had been picking her nose lately. She’s only two, so I guess that’s gonna happen. As a precautionary measure I've advised her, "Don't eat your boogers."

She came to me today with a booger on her finger. "Don't eat it," she said offering it to me with a smile. She then waited for me to peel it off her finger and dispose of it. Either that or she wanted to make sure that I’m also trained up on the ‘no eating’ rule.


-klem

No comments:

Post a Comment