Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Tell Me About Your Book Podcast


The latest podcast interview is now live for my novel Magglio Cervantes! The host and I spoke about the writing process, the importance of having purpose, and the novel. Thank you to the gracious Oaky Tyree, host of the Tell Me About Your Book podcast.

[Magglio Cervantes, the Amazon link]


The first contact with the host was last November, I emailed her pitching myself for consideration as a podcast guest. A reply email instructed me to complete and return an interview request form. With those additional details a date was set. The podcast recording took place on April 2 where we spoke via Zoom, the host from her home in Houston, Texas, and the audio was recorded for the podcast.


My preparation in the weeks leading up to our recording date included my morning walks with Ghost Dog, our German Shepherd / Husky. While walking I practiced responses to prospective interview questions pertaining to the writing of Magglio Cervantes. I had listened to many of the Tell Me About Your Book episodes, and that allowed me to become familiar with the format and anticipate a few questions.


Much respect to my pleasant and gracious host. Oaky maintains an impressively busy schedule with a full-time job, then in her personal time, she records weekly podcast interviews and conducts all the editing before posting the episodes online.


Please click [THIS LINK] to listen to the Magglio Cervantes podcast episode.


No comments:

Post a Comment